- >Dog Food
- >First Aid
- >Flea and Tick
- >Puppy Care
- >Treats and Chews
- Small Animals
- Prescriptions A-Z
Caninsulin Vetpen Needles - Pack of 100
For use with the Caninsulin Vetpen We are unable to accept back vetpen needles for a refund.
For use with the Caninsulin Vetpen
We are unable to accept back vetpen needles for a refund.
Benefits of VetPen
- Greater convenience
- Offers a convenient alternative for those who are uncomfortable using syringes
- Reusable insulin cartridge allows pet owners to give insulin doses with minimal preparation time
- Handy carrying case makes it easy to inject pets while away from home
- Enables owners to provide a precise dose of insulin for every injection
- Makes selecting a dose as simple as turning a dial
- Precise instrumentation reduces the chance of user error
- Eliminates need to draw doses from insulin vials
Enhanced ease of use
- Ergonomic design makes handling easy
- Beneficial for pet owners with poor eyesight, arthritis, or unsteady hands
- Reduces the risk of accidental needle stick injuries
- Reduces the chance of insulin spills
- Sturdy body protects insulin cartridge from breakage
- Helps eliminate air bubbles that can lead to incorrect dosage
The user friendly instrument of Vetpen enables you to provide a precise dose of Caninsulin to your pet with each injection. Vetpen eliminates the need to draw doses from a vial using an insulin syringe with a needle. After preparing vetpen, you simply turn the dial and it draws up the the selected dose for you. You then insert the needle through your pets skin and inject the insulin through the push of a button. This simple process enables greater accuracy and reduces the chance of dosing errors.
The Vetpen has been designed specifically for use with Caninsulin and should not be used with any other insulin products
Vetpen does not need to be refrigerated after a cartridge has been started however Caninsulin cartridges shoudl be refridgerated and protected from light before opening. Vetpen should always be stored and carried with the needle removed and the cap on. To clean the devise, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
Vetpen contains a reusable insulin cartridge that allows you to provide multiple doses with minimal preparation time. However it is still necessary to prime the devise before the use of each new cartridge and mix the insulin prior to each injection. When all the insulin has been used, you simply remove the empty cartridge and insert a new one.
Other customers also bought
Burns Weight Control Plus Adult Dog Food is ideal for hungry, overweight and…
Our Price: £27.87
The Alphatrak 2 test strips (Pack of 50) are for use with the…
Our Price: £39.99
Royal Canin Cardiac is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to support…
Our Price: £24.32
Super Fast Delivery And A Third Of The Price I Pay At Vets !
Fast delivery and low price delighted with my order and will order all my dogs medication ,food and toys from animed !
Animed Prescriptions Are So Much Cheaper Than Vets Or Any Other Site
I ordered my prescription, Prascend for my pony who suffers with cushings syndrome, from Animed direct, because it was so much cheaper than off my vet, and other websites that i have checked out. She is on these tablets for
Good Site & Service
No problems in the ordering process, and delivered very quickly.
Fast And Simple From Order To Delivery.
I am becoming a regular user of this company. Competative price and excellent delivery service. Beat Amazon for the same product
Great Price, Product & Service
Great service & excellent value for money. The Website was totally user friendly, the tablets arrived very quickly, were well packaged & I will certainly use this company again :)