- >Dog Food
- >First Aid
- >Flea and Tick
- >Puppy Care
- >Treats and Chews
- Small Animals
- Prescriptions A-Z
Caninsulin Vetpen Needles - Pack of 100
For use with the Caninsulin Vetpen We are unable to accept back vetpen needles for a refund.
For use with the Caninsulin Vetpen
We are unable to accept back vetpen needles for a refund.
Benefits of VetPen
- Greater convenience
- Offers a convenient alternative for those who are uncomfortable using syringes
- Reusable insulin cartridge allows pet owners to give insulin doses with minimal preparation time
- Handy carrying case makes it easy to inject pets while away from home
- Enables owners to provide a precise dose of insulin for every injection
- Makes selecting a dose as simple as turning a dial
- Precise instrumentation reduces the chance of user error
- Eliminates need to draw doses from insulin vials
Enhanced ease of use
- Ergonomic design makes handling easy
- Beneficial for pet owners with poor eyesight, arthritis, or unsteady hands
- Reduces the risk of accidental needle stick injuries
- Reduces the chance of insulin spills
- Sturdy body protects insulin cartridge from breakage
- Helps eliminate air bubbles that can lead to incorrect dosage
The user friendly instrument of Vetpen enables you to provide a precise dose of Caninsulin to your pet with each injection. Vetpen eliminates the need to draw doses from a vial using an insulin syringe with a needle. After preparing vetpen, you simply turn the dial and it draws up the the selected dose for you. You then insert the needle through your pets skin and inject the insulin through the push of a button. This simple process enables greater accuracy and reduces the chance of dosing errors.
The Vetpen has been designed specifically for use with Caninsulin and should not be used with any other insulin products
Vetpen does not need to be refrigerated after a cartridge has been started however Caninsulin cartridges shoudl be refridgerated and protected from light before opening. Vetpen should always be stored and carried with the needle removed and the cap on. To clean the devise, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
Vetpen contains a reusable insulin cartridge that allows you to provide multiple doses with minimal preparation time. However it is still necessary to prime the devise before the use of each new cartridge and mix the insulin prior to each injection. When all the insulin has been used, you simply remove the empty cartridge and insert a new one.
Other customers also bought
Science Plan Canine Adult Sensitive Stomach Chicken with Egg & Rice is formulated…
Our Price: £42.99
Pack of 30 syringes complete with needles (28G x 1/2 inch fixed needle)…
Our Price: £8.90
Burns Weight Control Plus Adult Dog Food is ideal for hungry, overweight and…
Our Price: £27.87
Delivered really quickly and very happy with the service received.
Best Value For Money On The Web Re Atopica !!
Always purchased Atopica from Animed. Best price going. Always smooth and quick transactions, would certainly recommend.
Solid And Reliable Service.
I have used Animed for a couple of years now and they provide a solid and reliable service.
Got What I Asked For And Was The Cheapest I Could Find On The Net
Got what I asked for and was the cheapest I could find on the net
Friendly,fast And Reliable.
First time of use but so friendly and up-front it won't be the last.