Activyl Spot on Flea Treatment for Large Cats (over 4kg) - Pack of 4 Pipettes
- Care should be taken to apply the dose to an area where the animal cannot lick it off.
- Ensure that animals do not groom each other immediately following treatment
- Care should be taken to ensure that the content of the pipette or the applied dose does not come into contact with the eyes of the recipient and/or other animals.
- The product remains effective following shampoo treatment, water immersion (swimming, bathing) and exposure to sunlight. However, animals should not be allowed to swim or treated with shampoo within 48 hours after treatment.
Activyl Spot on Flea Treatment for Large Cats (over 4kg) doesn't just kill adult fleas, it also stops flea eggs and larvae from developing. Breaking the flea life cycle is important, so your pet is not re-infested by new fleas developing from flea eggs and larvae in your home environment. Developing stages of fleas in the pet's immediate surroundings are killed following contact with Activyl treated pets.
Protects against infestations for 1 month.
Activyl Spot on Flea Treatment for Large Cats is suitable for cats over 4kg.
Please consult your vet and read all product packaging before use.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
Activyl Spot on Flea Treatament for Large Cats (over 4kg) doesn't just kill adult fleas, it also stops flea eggs and larvae from developing.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page