Do not use the collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions.
Do not open the protective pouch until the product is ready for use.
Adaptil is very useful in helping to provide support to dogs who are faced with stressful situations which dogs may find worrying or which make them apprehensive.
Combining an Adaptil Calm Collar with an Adaptil Calm Diffuser may provide optimal results for dogs showing indoor and outdoor fears.
The Adaptil Calm Collar can be used for events both inside and outside of the house, such as:
- Travelling in the car
- Adjusting to a new environment (new home, strangers, shelters)
- Visiting the vet, hospitalisation
- Unpredictable situations, fireworks and loud noise phobias
These fear related reactions may be expressed as:
- Destruction, inappropriate toileting
- Vocalisation (whimpering, whining, barking)
Collar size guide:
- Medium/large dog collar fits neck up to 62.5cm (24.6in)
For dogs between 35lbs and 110lbs / between 15kg & 50kg
- Small dog collar fits neck up to 37.5cm (14.7 in)
For dogs up to approximately 35lbs / 15kg
- Puppy/Junior collar fits neck up to 37.5cm
For junior dogs up to approximately 35lbs / 15kg
The Adaptil Calm Collar contains Dog Appeasing Pheromone which is a substance produced by lactating bitches which comforts and reassures their puppies. It has been proven to have similar reassuring benefits for adult dogs when they are exposed to stressful situations.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page