The Adaptil (Dog Appearing Pheromone) Diffuser comes with 1 x 48ml refill. Adaptil is very useful in helping to provide support to dogs who are faced with stressful situations which dogs may find worrying or which make them apprehensive.
Combining an Adaptil Collar with an Adaptil Diffuser may provide optimal results for dogs showing indoor and outdoor fears.
Adaptil can be used for events both inside and outside of the house, such as:
- Travelling in the car
- Adjusting to a new environment (new home, strangers, shelters)
- Visiting the vet, hospitalisation
- Unpredictable situations, fireworks and loud noise phobias
These fear related reactions may be expressed as:
- Destruction, inappropriate toileting
- Vocalisation (whimpering, whining, barking)
Easy to use. 1 diffuser lasts approximately 4 weeks (then just buy the refills). Active from 50 to 70 sq.m.
- Plug in Adaptil diffuser in the room most used by the dog
- Duration of use may be adapted according to individual needs.
- The diffuser should be replaced every 6 months.
- Avoid using in the same airspace as birds and fish. Consider using elsewhere in the house or using using collars or sprays as an alternative, where appropriate.
The Adaptil Dog Diffuser contains Dog Appeasing Pheromone which is a substance produced by lactating bitches which comforts and reassures their puppies. It has been proven to have similar reassuring benefits to adult dogs when exposed to stressful situations.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page