Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active ingredient or any of the excipients. Do not administer to gerbils, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits and chinchillas.
Amoxibactin Tablets are used for the:
- Treatment of primary and secondary infections of the airways, such as rhinitis caused by Pasteurella spp. and Streptococcus spp., and bronchopneumonia caused by Pasteurella spp., Escherichia coli and Gram-positive cocci.
- Treatment of mastitis caused by Gram-positive cocci and Escherichia coli.
- Treatment of local skin infections caused by Streptococcus spp.
- Treatment of primary infections of the urogenital tract, such as pyelonephritis and infections of the lower urinary tract caused by Escherichia coli, Proteus spp. and Gram-positive cocci, endometritis caused by Escherichia coli, Streptococcus canis and Proteus spp., and vaginitis as a result of mixed infections.
Use as directed by your vet and please read all product packaging before use. For oral administration.
Tablets can be divided into equal halves or quarters to ensure accurate dosing. Any unused tablet portion should be returned to the open blister and used within 4 days. Do not store above 30°C.
Read product data for full contraindications and warnings.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
get it by :
Amoxibactin Tablets are used for the treatment of infections of the airways, urogenital tract and certain skin infections.