Arthri Aid Omega Gel for Cats 50ml
Arthri Aid Omega Gel is a supplement that supplies the necessary building blocks to help the body's own natural manufacture of cartilage.
ArthriAid Omega Gel contains:
- Glucosamine - an amino sugar which is the starting point for the production of new cartilage.
- Chondroitin - a major structural component of the connective tissue in cartilage, tendons, ligaments and even bones. A major function of chondroitin is to attract fluid into cartilage molecules, which is essential to absorb shock, nourish and lubricate the joints.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Help lubricate joints and help mobility.
- MSM - This is a natural sulphur compound which helps soothe tired joints and aid mobility.
- Vitamins C and E - Powerful antioxidants.
ArthriAid Omega Gel for Cats is a gel formulation especially for cats. This can be applied to the back of their paw and they will lick it off.
ArthriAid Omega Gel for Cats comes in a 50ml flavoured gel with oral measurements to make it easy to administer
Apply gel to the back of their paw and they will lick it off.
Arthri Aid Omega Gel for Cats uniquely combines high strength Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM plus essential co-factors that help aid in the manufacture of new cartilage and synovial fluid leading to joint mobility. It contains Omega 3 fatty acids to help lubricate the joints for mobility. ArthriAid Omega Gel for Cats is a gel formulation especially for cats. This can be applied to the back of their paw and they will lick it off.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page