Arthri Aid Omega Chews for Dogs and Cats
Arthri Aid Omega Chews are a supplement that supplies the necessary building blocks to help the body's own natural manufacture of cartilage.
ArthriAid Omega Chews:
- Glucosamine - an amino sugar which is the starting point for the production of new cartilage.
- Chondroitin - a major structural component of the connective tissue in cartilage, tendons, ligaments and even bones. A major function of chondroitin is to attract fluid into cartilage molecules, which is essential to absorb shock, nourish and lubricate the joints.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Help lubricate joints and help mobility.
- MSM - This is a natural sulphur compound which helps soothe tired joints and aid mobility.
- Vitamins C and E - Powerful antioxidants.
This pack contains 60 beef flavoured soft chews.
Arthri Aid Omega Chews uniquely combine high strength Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM plus essential co-factors that help aid in the manufacture of new cartilage and synovial fluid leading to joint mobility. They also contain Omega 3 fatty acids to help lubricate the joints for mobility.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page