Your payment is processing. Please don't refresh

Quick payment processing

For customer support & telephone orders call our team - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
0330 0536100
Local call rates apply

Beco Litter Tray Blue

Beco Litter Tray Blue  on Animed Direct
Product ID: 16401 (717484)

The worlds first Eco Friendly cat litter tray!

ID

Product

Price

Qty

Animed Direct

The worlds first Eco Friendly cat litter tray! This base of this unique cat litter tray is heavier than other cat litter trays so that it doesn't tip over and make a mess and the push fit, high backed design top helps to prevent mess when your cat scraps and scratches in the litter! 

As with all other Beco products it's Eco Friendly and made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. The remaining 20% consists of a natural a Bio-Composite. This means that when you eventually throw the litter tray away, it will naturally break down and biodegrade in landfill and won't leave any synthetic waste traces. This process takes between approximately 3 - 5 years. 

Designed in the UK

Colour: Blue
Size: L51 x W40 x H16.5 (The depth of the base is 10 cm and the remainder of the space is the lid). 



Other customers also bought

Fresh News Cat Litter 5.45kg (12lbs) on Animed Direct

Fresh News Cat Litter 5.45kg (12lbs)

Our Price: £11.66

Out of stock
Fresh News Cat Litter 11.36kg (25lbs)  on Animed Direct

Fresh News Cat Litter 11.36kg (25lbs)

Our Price: £20.21

Out of stock
  • 5 Star Review

    1 Apr

    I Would Recommend Animed To Everyone …

    I would recommend Animed to everyone and have done. Excellent service. Thank you. I have used Animed for many years.

    Judith Byles

  • 5 Star Review

    31 Mar

    Competitive Purchasing

    I have been buying from Animed for quite a few years now. Their prices are competitive and work out better with no postal charges. The items come quickly by post and I have not had a problem with them. Caring for your pets.... read more

    Gillian Miller

  • 5 Star Review

    31 Mar

    First Time Buyer

    First time buyer but absolutly no problems. Delivered very quickly and no fuss.

    Mrs Susan North

  • 5 Star Review

    31 Mar

    Absolutely Unbeatable Value For Money

    Absolutely unbeatable value for money, after searching for the items I need for my dog to survive kidney failure it was going to cost me a fortune per month until I was recommended animed direct, they beat the competitors.... read more

    Dennis Rawlinson

  • 5 Star Review

    31 Mar

    Fantastic Service Throughout

    Fantastic service throughout. Great website easy to navigate and first class delivery . Highly recommended.

    Helen Hickey



Quick Basket ( 0 items)

X

No items added to your basket yet