Common causes of stress include:
- Moving house
- Arrival of a new baby or a new pet
- A new cat moving into the outside territory
- Sudden noise e.g. fireworks or thunderstorms
- Cattery or Kennel stay
- Many cats find living with other cats stressful too.
Zylkene is a natural product which can help to support cats and dogs when in stressful situations such as those listed above.
Zylkene only needs to be given once daily and is easy to give. Simply open the capsule and mix the palatable powder with food or a treat.
Please select the strength you require:
- Zylkene 75mg is suitable for cats and dogs up to 10kg
- Zylkene 225mg is suitable for dogs between 10 and 20kg
- Zylkene 450mg is suitable for dogs between 20 and 40kg
You should use this product according to the pack instructions or as directed by your vet.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
75mg capsules: Up to 5 kg: 1 capsule a day. 5 - 10 kg: 2 capsules a day.
225mg capsules: 10 - 15 kg: 1 capsule a day. 15 - 30 kg: 2 capsules a day
450mg capsules: 15 - 30 kg: 1 capsule a day. 30 - 60 kg: 2 capsules a day.
For Zylkene to be effective, it should be given a few days before the event and for a few days after.
Zylkene is a natural product which can help to support cats and dogs when in a stressful situation such as a house move, introducing a new pet or baby, fireworks and festive season, kennel and cattery stays and other situations in which your pet may become fearful and exhibit unwanted behaviour.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page