Caninsulin Vetpen Starter Kit for Cats and Small Dogs - 0.5-8iu
- Caninsulin Vetpen delivery device 0.5-8IU
- Quick Pen Components Guide - simple, illustrated diagram that shows Caninsulin VetPen components and accessories.
- Client Instruction Booklet - Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions with photos that show clients how to load, use and store the pen.
- Needles - 28 VetPen needles to get clients started.
- Needle Remover - Device that allows for safe removal of needles from the pen.
- Handling Adaptors - Release button extension and dose selector adaptor to enhance user handling.
- Travel Pouch - Flexible pouch holds pen, needles, sharps remover adaptors and Caninsulin.
The user friendly instrument of Vetpen enables you to provide a precise dose of Caninsulin to your pet with each injection. Vetpen eliminates the need to draw doses from a vial using a syringe with a needle. After preparing Vetpen, you simply turn the dial and it draws up the the selected dose for you. You then insert the needle through your pets skin and inject the Caninsulin through the push of a button. This simple process enables greater accuracy and reduces the chance of dosing errors.
The Vetpen has been designed specifically for use with Caninsulin and should not be used with any other products.
Vetpen does not need to be refrigerated after a cartridge has been started however Caninsulin cartridges should be refridgerated and protected from light before opening. Vetpen should always be stored and carried with the needle removed and the cap on. To clean the devise, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
Vetpen contains a reusable cartridge that allows you to provide multiple doses with minimal preparation time. However it is still necessary to prime the devise before the use of each new cartridge and mix the Caninsulin prior to each injection. When all the Caninsulin has been used, you simply remove the empty cartridge and insert a new one.