Diet & Nutrition
- £11.42In stockJames Wellbeloved Hairball Cat Food with Turkey Dry is created specially for adult cats aged 12 months to 7 years of age, who are prone to hairballs. It is made up of ingredients from nature, one source of animal protein (turkey) plus all the vitamins and
- £5.85In stockRoyal Canin Vet Care Nutrition Skin & Hairball Cat Dryis a complete feed for adult cats over 12 months old, prone to hairball formation and/or with sensitive skin and a dull coat.
- £1.76In stockVetIQ Healthy Bites Hairball Remedy Treats for Cats help to prevent and remove hairballs by assisting the passage of swallowed fur through the gut.
- £10.48In stockRoyal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care (in Gravy) Wet Food helps reduce hairball formation in cats from 1-7 years.
- £3.78In stockRoyal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care Dry Food help reduce hairball formation in cats from 1-7 years.
- £3.49In stockRoyal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Long Hair Dry Food is designed for all adult long-haired indoor cats aged 1-7 yeas.
- £12.33In stockHills Science Plan Adult Hairball Control Cat with Chicken Dry Food helps avoid the formation of hairballs. It has a gentle formula for everyday feeding with clinically proven antioxidants and tailored phosphorus levels.
- £8.99In stockLaxapet Laxative Gel is a palatable mild lubricant laxative malt based gel, flavoured with fish oil that pets find almost irresistible. It aids in the elimination of ingested hair (hair balls) in dogs and cats. It softens stools and lubricates the content
- £11.87In stockHills Science Plan Hairball Control Mature/Senior Adult Cat with Chicken Dry Food helps avoid the formation of hairballs, designed specifically for mature adult cats from 7 years old.