Diet & Nutrition
- from £13.14In stockHill's Science Plan Adult 1-6 Hairball Indoor Dry Cat Food Chicken Flavour is specially formulated to avoid hairballs in adult cats living indoors.
- £10.99In stockRoyal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care (in Gravy) Wet Food helps reduce hairball formation in cats from 1-7 years.
- £1.60In stockVetIQ Healthy Bites Hairball Remedy Treats for Cats help to prevent and remove hairballs by assisting the passage of swallowed fur through the gut.
- from £18.81In stockRoyal Canin Gastrointestinal Hairball Adult Dry Cat Food is exclusively formulated to meet the nutritional needs of adult cats with digestive sensitivities.
- from £11.42In stockJames Wellbeloved Hairball Cat Food with Turkey Dry is created specially for adult cats aged 12 months to 7 years of age, who are prone to hairballs. It is made up of ingredients from nature, one source of animal protein (turkey) plus all the vitamins and
- £8.99In stockLaxapet Laxative Gel is a palatable mild lubricant laxative malt based gel, flavoured with fish oil that pets find almost irresistible. It aids in the elimination of ingested hair (hair balls) in dogs and cats. It softens stools and lubricates the content
- £12.48In stockHill's Science Plan Mature Adult 7+ Hairball Indoor Dry Cat Food Chicken Flavour 1.5kg helps avoid the formation of hairballs. A gentle formula for everyday feeding with clinically proven antioxidants and precisely tailored phosphorus levels.
- £6.14In stockPurina Pro Plan House Cat Wet Food with Salmon in Gravy is a complete and balanced wet cat food containing all essential nutrients for adult cats that spend most of their time in doors. It contains fibres to help minimise hairball formation and combines t