- from £15.98In stockRoyal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care Dry Food help reduce hairball formation in cats from 1-7 years.
- £9.68In stockRoyal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care (in Gravy) Wet Food helps reduce hairball formation in cats from 1-7 years.
- £1.76In stockVetIQ Healthy Bites Hairball Remedy Treats for Cats help to prevent and remove hairballs by assisting the passage of swallowed fur through the gut.
- from £5.85In stockRoyal Canin Vet Care Nutrition Skin & Hairball Cat Dryis a complete feed for adult cats over 12 months old, prone to hairball formation and/or with sensitive skin and a dull coat.
- from £11.42In stockJames Wellbeloved Hairball Cat Food with Turkey Dry is created specially for adult cats aged 12 months to 7 years of age, who are prone to hairballs. It is made up of ingredients from nature, one source of animal protein (turkey) plus all the vitamins and
- £8.99In stockLaxapet Laxative Gel is a palatable mild lubricant laxative malt based gel, flavoured with fish oil that pets find almost irresistible. It aids in the elimination of ingested hair (hair balls) in dogs and cats. It softens stools and lubricates the content
- £11.53In stockHill's Science Plan Hairball Control Mature/Senior Adult Cat with Chicken Dry Food helps avoid the formation of hairballs, designed specifically for mature adult cats from 7 years old.
- £6.14In stockPurina Pro Plan House Cat Wet Food with Salmon in Gravy is a complete and balanced wet cat food containing all essential nutrients for adult cats that spend most of their time in doors. It contains fibres to help minimise hairball formation and combines t