Clavudale Tablets for Dogs and Cats
Use as directed by your vet and please read all product packaging before use. Do not use in rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and gerbils. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active ingredient or any of the excipients. Do not use in animals with either oliguria or anuria associated with renal dysfunction.
Clavudale Tablets for Dogs are used to treat a wide range of bacterial diseases and infections in dogs including:
- Skin disease (including deep and superficial pyodermas)
- Soft tissue infections (abscesses and anal sacculitis)
- Dental infections (e.g. gingivitis)
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory disease (involving upper and lower respiratory tract)
Use as directed by your vet and please read all product packaging before use. For oral administration only. The tablets may be added to a little food. Divided tablets should be stored in the blister pack. Any divided tablet portions remaining after 12 hours should be discarded. Do not store above 25°C. Read product data for full contraindications and warnings.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
Clavudale Tablets for Dogs are used for the treatment of a wide range of bacterial infections and diseases.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page