Danilon Equidos 1.5 g Granules for Top Dressing - Single Sachet
If your horse is not signed out of the food chain, please ensure that you comply with the withdrawal period stated in the medicine's Summary of Product Characteristics, which can be found on the VMD's website :
Check the product data for full contra-indications and warnings.
Danilon Equidos is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug for treatment conditions such as:
- Soft tissue inflammation
You should carefully read all product labelling and packaging prior to use.
- For oral administration - add to a small amount of feed.
- Ensure free access to drinking water during treatment.
- Do not exceed the stated dose or duration of treatment.
- Dosage should be kept to a minimum for alleviation of symptoms
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
Danilon Equidos is for the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with musculoskeletal conditions in horses.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page