- from £7.03In stockThe KONG Puppy Teething Stick helps sooth sore teeth and gums during teething as well as gently cleaning teeth. It can be stuffed with food or KONG stuff 'n' snap or stuff 'n' paste to give your puppy hours of interactive fun. For puppies aged 2-9 months.
- from £8.93In stockThe KONG Wobbler is a KONG-shaped food dispensing toy and feeder that provides a new way to entertain and challenge your dog. The Wobbler sits upright until pushed with a dog's paw or nose, then wobbles, spins and rolls, dispensing treats through a KONG-s
- from £4.08In stockThe KONG Toy Classic Red has a unique shape which produces an entertaining irregular bounce to satisfy hunting instincts so your dog wants to chase the toy. It is made from natural rubber which is remarkably elastic and withstands tough chews. The KONG To
- from £8.27In stockThe KONG Toy Black Extreme is an extreme version of the KONG Classic as it is one of the world's strongest rubber toys and is great for those super chewers. It shares the same hollow centre as the KONG Classic so that treats and snacks can be inserted as
- from £4.49In stockThe KONG Senior Toy Purple has been purposefully designed for the older dog, with a softer rubber formula than the standard KONG. It is recommended for light chewers and aims at encouraging dogs to play. It shares the same hollow centre as the Classic and
- from £3.59In stockThe KONG Puppy Toy is suitable for puppies up to 9 months of age who have no adult teeth. They are made from special teething formula which is softer for brittle puppy teeth. The KONG Puppy Toys are as durable as adult KONG toys and can be used as a play
- from £6.30In stockThe KONG Puppy Activity Ball is perfect for keeping your puppy occupied and stimulated. Simply place their favourite treat or normal food into the middle of the ball and grooves and watch them relish the challenge. The ridges effectively cleans their teet
- from £12.59In stockThe KONG Dental has chew-clean grooves to effectively clean teeth and gums as your dog chews. Dog toothpaste can be used inside the grooves if desired and the hallow centre allows you to place treats inside to make it more interesting and tasty for you do