Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Stew Mini Dog Food 24x156g
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Stew Dog Food is great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help reduce digestive upsets. This highly digestible food is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to ensure easy nutrient absorption and replace lost nutrients. Fortified with Omega-3 & Omega-6s and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system. Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Dog Food is specially formulated to help reduce digestive upsets and meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs.This canned food has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & vegetables that dogs love.
- Clinically proven nutrition to help reduce digestive upsets in dogs.
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption.
- Soluble and insoluble fibers to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function.
- High levels of electrolytes & B vitamins help replace lost nutrients from digestive upset.
- Clinically proven antioxidants support a healthy immune system.
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids support healthy skin and luxurious coat.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
get it by :
Buy 1 Save 20% on the 2nd Pack. T&C: Save 20% off the second pack of food when you add two of the same packs to your basket. Offer only applies to the following packs: Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Stew Mini Dog Food 24x156g. Discount applied at checkout.
Great tasting nutrition that is clinically proven to help reduce digestive upsets in puppies and adult dogs.