Digestion & Stomach
- £15.65Out of stockRoyal Canin Gastrointestinal Puppy Ultra Soft Mousse is recommended for puppies from weaning to adulthood (and gestating/lactating bitches) in case of: Acute and chronic diarrhoea (including weaning diarrhoea); Gastritis; Colitis; Exocrine Pancreatic Ins
- from £27.30In stockArden Grange Partners Wet Dog Food is a complete wet food for adult dogs aged 9 months and older. Being completely wheat and gluten free, it is hypoallergenic, which makes it easily digestible and suitable for those dogs that are prone to allergic re
- from £27.49In stockRoyal Canin Canine Sensitivity Control Wet Dog Food 12x420g Cans are a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances. This dietetic feed contains selected sources of protein and carbohydrate.
- Out of stockHills Prescription Diet D/D Food Sensitivities Canine Wet Food is formulated for the nutritional management of dogs with any skin condition and vomiting/diarrhoea due to allergies.
- £27.40Out of stockRoyal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat Adult Wet Dog Food (in Loaf) is recommended for cases of: Acute and chronic pancreatitis; Hyperlipidemia; Lymphangiectasia, exudative enteropathy; Gastritis, oesophagitis; Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI).
- £27.55In stockRoyal Canin Gastrointestinal Adult Wet Dog Food (in Loaf) is exclusively developed to support the nutritional needs of dogs with digestive sensitivities.
- £23.95Out of stockHill’s Prescription Diet z/d Food Sensitivities Wet Dog Food 12x370g is nutrition clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerance in dogs.
- £22.98Out of stockHill's Prescription Diet w/d Digestive/Weight/Diabetes Management Dog 12x370g can be used once your dog has reached an ideal weight. This food will then help you maintain their weight. It is low in calories and fat but high in dietary fibre to help reduc
- £6.74Out of stockHills Prescription Diet I/D Digestive Care Canine Wet Recovery Pack is a highly digestible formula created specifically to help dogs with digestive problems such as chronic diarrhoea and vomiting. It is also very helpful with convalescence from illne