Doxybactin Tablets for Dogs and Cats
Doxybactin Tablets are used to treat the following conditions caused by bacteria sensitive to doxycycline:
- Rhinitis caused by Bordetella bronchiseptica and Pasteurella spp.;
- Bronchopneumonia caused by Bordetella spp. and Pasteurella spp.;
- Interstitial nephritis caused by Leptospira spp.
- Respiratory infections caused by Bordetella bronchiseptica, Chlamydophila felis and Pasteurella spp.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
Doxybactin Tablets are used to treat cats' and dogs' conditions caused by bacteria sensitive to doxycycline.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page