Eliminall Spot On Flea Treatment for Large Dogs (20-40kg) - Pack of 3 Pipettes
Eliminall Spot On Flea Treatment for Large Dogs weighing 20 - 40kg. Comes in a pack of 3 Pipettes.
Please read all product information carefully before use
- Using a specially designed pipette, administration is simple, clean and easy.
- Remove the pipette from the triplex bag.
- Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off.
- Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the pipette.
- Push and twist the cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from the pipette.
- Spread the animal hairs in the area between the shoulder blades to make the skin visible.
- Put the tip of the pipette onto the skin and press the unit-dose pipette several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin at one or two spots.
It is important to make sure that Eliminall is applied to an area where the animal cannot lick it off, and to make sure that animals do not lick each other following treatment.
The hair should be parted and Eliminall applied to the skin. Temporary changes to the coat (clumped/greasy hair and/or deposits on the hair) may be noted at the application site.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page