It's natural for your cat to enjoy scratching, and trying to stop it can make your cat anxious or stressed, but every cat owner would prefer their cat to use a scratching post instead of the sofa.
NEW FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY is a unique solution to help change your cats scratching habits and redirect scratching to your desired location.
The new liquid formula combines three key elements:
- Blue colour, so lines will mimic the visual appearance of scratches
- Catnip to attract your cat to the scratching post
- A copy of the natural pheromone that cats leave on places when they scratch and will make your cat want to scratch there again
How to use:
It's simple. Just carefully apply Feliscratch by Feliway onto your cat's scratching post by drawing 2 or 3 lines every time as follows:
- 1 pipette daily during the first week
- 1 pipette at the beginning of week 3 and week 4
Improvements should be seen after 7 days. If, at the end of week 2, your cat is still scratching in other areas, FELIWAY Classic spray can be used alongside this product.
Read insert before use.
Avoid potential spillage on fabrics, furniture or carpets by placing your scratching post down on a sink or newspaper before applying.
Do not apply to cats.
Keep out of reach of children.
Looking for a way to get your cat to use their scratching post instead of scratching your sofa?Feliscratch by Feliway is here to help!
Feliscratch by Feliway contains a copy of the natural pheromone cats leave on places when they scratch and therefore encourages them to scratch there again.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page