- Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kills ticks within 48 hours, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease
- Kills lice
For animal treatment only.
For external use only.
Animals should be weighed accurately prior to treatment.
Do not use in rabbits, as adverse reactions and even death could occur.
Animals or operators with a known hypersensitivity to insecticides or alcohol should avoid contact with Frontline.
Do not use on sick (systemic diseases, fever...) or convalescent animals.
Do not overdose.
Avoid contact with the animals eyes.
Frontline Spot On is our original flea and tick spot-on formula, first used by vets, now available without a prescription. Once applied the treatment will protect your dog from fleas and ticks for one month, and treat lice.
Frontline Spot-On for Dogs can be used in puppies from 8 weeks of age and weighing over 2kg.
For dosage guidelines see the spot on which is the right size for your dog, and always follow the instructions on the product packaging.
Method of administration
- Hold upright. Tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure that the contents are within the main body of the pipette.
- Break back the snap-off top of the spot-on pipette along the scored line.
- Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty its contents onto the skin, preferably at two spots, one at the base of the skull and a second 2-3cm further back.
- Care should be taken to avoid excessive wetting of the hair with the product since this will cause a sticky appearance of hairs at the treatment spot. However, should this occur, it will disappear within 24 hours post application.
- It is important to apply the dose to an area where the animal cannot lick off and to make sure that animals do not lick each other after treatment. If licking does occur, a brief period of excessive salivation may be observed. Ensure that treated animals do not groom each other after treatment until dry.
The minimum treatment interval is 4 weeks.
Frontline Spot-On for Dogs is for the treatment and prevention of infestations by fleas, ticks and biting lice and can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page
- Fiproclear Spot On Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogsfrom £13.92In stockView Details