- Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kills ticks within 48 hours, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease
- Kills lice
Frontline Spot On Flea & Tick Treatment for Cats
For animal treatment only.
For external use only.
Animals should be weighed accurately prior to treatment.
Do not use in rabbits, as adverse reactions and even death could occur.
Animals or operators with a known hypersensitivity to insecticides or alcohol should avoid contact with Frontline.
Do not use on sick (systemic diseases, fever...) or convalescent animals.
Do not overdose.
Avoid contact with the animals eyes.
Frontline Spot On is our original flea and tick spot-on formula, first used by vets, now available without a prescription. Once applied the treatment will protect your cat from fleas and ticks for up to a month, and treat lice.
Frontline Spot-On Cat can be used in kittens from 8 weeks of age and weighing at least 1kg and is for topical administration to the skin.
Dosage: 1 pipette of 0.5 ml per cat.
Method of administration
- Hold upright. Tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure that the contents are within the main body of the pipette. Break back the snap-off top of the spot-on pipette along the scored line.
- Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty its contents onto the skin, preferably at two spots, one at the base of the skull and a second 2-3 cms further back.
- Care should be taken to avoid excessive wetting of the hair with the product since this will cause a sticky appearance of hairs at the treatment spot. However, should this occur, it will disappear within 24 hours post application.
- It is important to apply the dose to an area where the animal cannot lick off and to make sure that animals do not lick each other after treatment. If licking does occur, a brief period of excessive salivation may be observed. Ensure that treated animals do not groom each other after treatment until dry.
The minimum treatment interval is 4 weeks.
Frontline Spot On for Cats is for the treatment and prevention of infestations by fleas and ticks in cats, and as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis, where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon. The product also controls infestations with biting lice on cats.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page
- Fiproclear Spot On Flea and Tick Treatment for Catsfrom £11.39In stockView Details