Through the use of 12 specific active ingredients, GWF Nutrition Joint Aid For Dogs provides support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, helping to maintain flexibility of movement throughout the life of your dog.
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dogs metabolism.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health, fertility and performance.
- Supports the normal wear and repair of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Provides the building blocks required for natural replenishment.
- Wheat gluten free.
- 100% Non GM - soya free formulation.
- Contains 12 specific active ingredients, including: chondroitin, collagen, curcumin, glucosamine, glutamine, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, MSM and vitamin C, plus Oatinol derived: antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets.
Simply mix with the dogs normal feed
Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs, regardless of age or level of exercise.
For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- Toy/Small Dogs (up to 15kgs) - 1/4 Measure per day
- Medium/Large Dogs (15kgs - 30kgs) - 1/2 Measure per day
- Very Large Dogs (over 30kgs) - 1 Measure per day
- Toy/Small Dogs (up to 15kgs) -1/2 Measure per day
- Medium/Large Dogs (15kgs - 30kgs) - 1 Measure per day
- Very Large Dogs (over 30kgs) - 2 Measures per day
GWF Nutrition Joint Aid For Dogs is a high specification complementary feed supplement for all dogs, providing a painless and economical aid for maintaining healthy joints.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page