Harrisons Adult Bird Food High Potency - Coarse
Harrisons high potency coarse food is a year-round formula for medium to large birds, especially African greys, cockatoos, large conures, eclectus, macaws and pionus.
- Diet Conversion: All birds should start out and remain on a High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
- Special needs: For birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
- Weaning Birds: Feed High Potency Formula for at least 6-9 months.
- Breeding Birds: Birds should be fed High Potency Formula 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned or for at least six months before resuming Adult Lifetime Formula.
Harrisons High Potency is available as:
- COARSE: Year-round formulas for medium to large birds, especially African greys, cockatoos, large conures, eclectus, macaws and pionus.
- FINE: Year-round formula for conures, lories, quakers, cockatiels, lovebirds, doves and other small to medium parrots.
- SUPER FINE: Year-round formula for canaries and finches as well as budgies (parakeets) and other small parrots.
Feed fresh food daily, do not 'top off'.
To help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
Birds may eat all they want, but follow the feeding guidelines on the product packaging for your breed of birds.