- Increased, high quality protein to support wound healing and recovery.
- Increased fat to provide energy for recovery from illness or surgery.
- Increased omega-3 fatty acids to soothe inflamed and painful tissues.
- Great tasting to encourage dogs and cats to eat when they may have lost their appetite.
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Cats and Dogs.
- Recovery (including anorexia, debility, surgical convalescence and tube feeding).
- Hepatic lipidosis (without encephalopathy or primary liver disorders).
Not recommended for:
- Patients where the primary objective is to avoid fluid retention, or prevent the accumulation of nitrogenous by-products, phosphorus or sodium
- Patients intolerant of high fat intake e.g. with hyperlipidaemic pancreatitis, or with a history of, or at risk of, pancreatitis
- Pregnant or lactating bitches and queens.
Hills Prescription Diet A/D Restorative Care Canine/Feline Wet Food is for the nutritional management of pets recovering from serious illnesses, accidents and surgery.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page