Hills Prescription Diet b/d Ageing and Alertness Care Dry Dog Food Chicken 12kg
Hills Prescription Diet B/D Ageing & Alertness Care Dry Dog Food Chicken 12kg features:
- Increased Vitamin E and other antioxidants to help manage age-related behavioural changes.
- Reduced sodium, phosphorus and protein to help maintain a healthy heart and kidneys in older dogs.
- Increased fibre to assist with bowel function in older dogs.
- Increased omega-3 fatty acids to support normal brain functioning.
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
Recommended for brain ageing and age related behavioural changes in older dogs.
Not recommended for:
- Patients where the primary objective is to avoid fluid retention, or prevent the accumulation of nitrogenous by-products, phosphorus or sodium
- Patients intolerant of high fat intake e.g. with hyperlipidaemic pancreatitis.
- Patients with a history of, or at risk of, pancreatitis
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
By purchasing this Hills Prescription Diet food you confirm that your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this food on the basis of his/her diagnosis. You understand that whilst your pet is being fed Hills Prescription Diet food you will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage and will seek immediate veterinary advice should your pets condition deteriorate in any way whilst using this product.
get it by :
Hills Prescription Diet B/D Ageing & Alertness Care Dry Dog Food Chicken 12kg is a complete pet food for the nutritional management of pets with behavioural changes associated with brain ageing.