- Hydrolysed, single source animal protein to help minimise adverse reactions to food.
- Refined maize starch as a single source carbohydrate to limit the possibility of an allergic reaction.
- Highly digestible to improve nutrient availability for dogs with compromised digestive tracts.
- Increased essential fatty acids to help nourish the coat and skin.
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
- Adverse food reactions (food allergy or food intolerance), these may include: chronic pruritus, otitis externa
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease (including colitis).
Not recommended for puppies or pregnant or lactating bitches.
Hills Prescription Diet Z/D Food Sensitivities Canine Wet Food helps minimise allergic reactions to food which might show as skin problems such as severe irritation or digestive problems such as chronic diarrhoea or vomiting.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page