Hills Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Dog Food with Chicken Dry
Not recommended for dogs with sodium retention.
Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet Digestive Care i/d Low Fat Dog Food:
- Prebiotic fibres to promote growth of beneficial bacteria
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe digestive tract
- Great taste your dog will love
- Gastrointestinal disorders: gastritis, enteritis, colitis (i.e. most causes of diarrhoea, plus malabsorption and bacterial overgrowth) and for bloat (gastric dilatation and volvulus).
- Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery, minor surgical procedures and mildly debilitating conditions
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and acute pancreatitis
Not recommended for:
- Dogs with sodium retention
By purchasing this Hills Prescription Diet food you confirm that your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this food on the basis of his/her diagnosis. You understand that whilst your pet is being fed Hills Prescription Diet food you will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage and will seek immediate veterinary advice should your pets condition deteriorate in any way whilst using this product.
Hills Prescription Diet Digestive Care i/d Low Fat Dog Food with Chicken is highly digestible, low fat food that can be fed long term to manage gastrointestinal disorders and minimise risk of recurrence. It is clinically proven to help digestive tract recovery.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page