Hills Prescription Diet w/d Digestive/Weight/Diabetes Management Dog Food Dry with Chicken
- Weight maintenance after weight loss
- Fibre-responsive conditions such as: diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation
- Struvite urolithiasis reduction in obesity-prone dogs.
For weight maintenance in dogs:
- Reduced energy and fat to help avoid weight gain.
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass.
- High fibre to increase dietary bulk which helps dogs feel full.
For dogs with fibre-responsive conditions:
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients.
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time.
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility.
For obese-prone dogs with struvite bladder stones:
- Encourages formation of an acidic urinary pH to increase the solubility of struvite.
- Reduced magnesium and phosphorus to reduce the urinary building blocks of struvite crystals and bladder stones.
Not recommended for:
- Dogs concurrently receiving urinary acidifiers
- Dogs that are debilitated
- Underweight dogs
- Dehydrated dog
- Pregnant or lactating bitches.
Hills Prescription Diet Digestive/Weight/Glucose Management W/D Canine with Chicken Dry can be used once your dog has reached an ideal weight to help them maintain their weight loss. It is low in calories and fat but high in dietary fibre to reduce how hungry your dog may feel between meals and reduce the likliness of them begging your for food. Don't forget the added L-carnitine which helps them burn fat and preserve muscle.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page