Hills Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Cat Food Wet 12x85g Pouch
Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet Feline K/D + Mobility with Chicken Wet Food:
- Formulated with controlled levels of phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney and heart function
- Supports your cat's ability to run, climb and jump
- Supports vitality and alertness in older cats
- Improved amino acid profile to support your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions
- The support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult cats AND chronic kidney disease (all IRIS stages).
- Cardiac insufficiency.
- Urate urolithiasis and cystine urolithiasis.
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant or lactating queens.
- Cats with sodium depletion.
By purchasing this Hills Prescription Diet food you confirm that your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this food on the basis of his/her diagnosis. You understand that whilst your pet is being fed Hills Prescription Diet food you will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage and will seek immediate veterinary advice should your pets condition deteriorate in any way whilst using this product.
Hills Prescription Diet Feline K/D + Mobility with Chicken Wet Food is clinically proven nutrition to support mobility and quality of life in cats with kidney conditions.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page