Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet R/D Weight Reduction Feline Wet Food :
- Low fat content - Stored body fat is used to meet energy needs, resulting in weight loss.
- High in fibre - Provides increased dietary bulk which aids satiety and avoids hunger if your cat is overweight. Helps minimise blood glucose fluctuation which may reduce insulin dosage for diabetic cats. Modifies bowel transit times for cats with colitis. Facilitates intestinal mobility for cats who are constipated.
- Supplemented with L-Carnitine - Facilitates conversion of fat to energy, causing faster weight loss and helps maintain lean body mass.
- Added L-Lysine - Helps preserve lean muscle mass.
- Superior antioxidant formula - Neutralises free radicals that may increase in obese animals.
- Overweight cats
- Fibre-responsive conditions in overweight cats such as: diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation
Not recommended for:
- Cats that are debilitated or underweight
- Dehydrated cats, in a hypermetabolic state
- Cats with moderate to advanced heart failure
- Cats with chronic kidney disease (IRIS stage 3 - 4)
- Cats with liver disease
- Pregnant or lactating queens
- Cats receiving urinary acidifiers concurrently
By purchasing this Hills Prescription Diet food you confirm that your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this food on the basis of his/her diagnosis. You understand that whilst your pet is being fed Hills Prescription Diet food you will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage and will seek immediate veterinary advice should your pets condition deteriorate in any way whilst using this product.
Hills Prescription Diet R/D Weight Reduction Feline Wet Food is designed specifically for the management of weight problems in cats. It is also recommended for fibre-responsive conditions in overweight cats such as: diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page