Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet Z/D Food Sensitivities Canine Original Dry:
- Hypoallergenic food formulated with highly hydrolysed chicken as the only animal protein source.
- Refined maize starch as a single source carbohydrate to limit the possibility of an allergic reaction.
- Highly digestible to improve nutrient availability for dogs with compromised digestive tracts.
- Increased essential fatty acids to help nourish the coat and skin.
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
- Adverse food reactions (food intolerance),
- Use as an Elimination Diet to rule out adverse food reactions in case of: chronic pruritus; otitis externa or gastro-intestinal disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease (including colitis).
Not recommended for puppies or pregnant or lactating bitches.
Hills Prescription Diet Z/D Food Sensitivities Canine Original Dry helps minimise allergic reactions to food which might show as skin problems such as severe irritation or digestive problems such as chronic diarrhoea or vomiting.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page