Hills Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Dog Food with Chicken Dry
Hills Prescription Diet Digestive Care i/d Dog Food has the following benefits:
- Highly digestible to provide all the nutrients your dog needs during digestive tract recovery.
- Reduced fat to help settle an upset stomach.
- Increased soluble fibre to nourish the intestinal cells and flora.
- Increased electrolytes to replace those your dog may lose from vomiting or diarrhoea.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: gastritis, enteritis, colitis (i.e. most causes of diarrhoea, plus malabsorption and bacterial overgrowth) and for bloat (gastric dilatation and volvulus).
- Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery, minor surgical procedures and mildly debilitating conditions.
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and acute pancreatitis.
Not recommended for:
- Dogs with sodium retention
Adult and Mature Adult dogs and Puppies (nutritionally complete)
Hills Prescription Diet Digestive Care i/d Dog Food is a highly digestible formula created specifically to help dogs with digestive problems such as chronic diarrhoea and vomiting. It is also very helpful with recovery from illness or after surgery.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page