Hills Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Dog Food Dry - Original
Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet K/D Kidney Care Canine Dry Food:
- Reduced phosphorus to help slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Increased calories to ensure adequate energy provision.
- Added omega-3 fatty acids to improve blood flow to the kidneys.
- Reduced salt to slow the progression of kidney disease and limit fluid retention in early heart disease.
- Chronic kidney disease (IRIS stages 1 - 3)
- Renal forms of leishmaniasis
- Early cardiac disorders.
Not recommended for:
- Dogs with hyperlipidaemia or pancreatitis
- A history of, or at risk of pancreatitis
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
By purchasing this Hills Prescription Diet food you confirm that your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this food on the basis of his/her diagnosis. You understand that whilst your pet is being fed Hills Prescription Diet food you will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage and will seek immediate veterinary advice should your pets condition deteriorate in any way whilst using this product.