Hills Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Dog Food Wet with Chicken - 12x370g Can
Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet Canine K/D Wet 12x370g Can:
- Reduced phosphorus to help slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in dogs with kidney disease.
- Helps to neutralise free radicals as it contains a high level of antioxidants.
- Added omega-3 fatty acids to improve blood flow to the kidneys.
- Reduced salt to slow the progression of kidney disease and limit fluid retention in early heart disease.
- Clinically proven to help dogs with chronic kidney failure show fewer signs of disease.
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
Recommended for chronic kidney disease (IRIS stages 1 - 3), renal forms of leishmaniasis and early cardiac disorders.
Not recommended for:
- Dogs with hyperlipidaemia or pancreatitis.
- Dogs with a history of, or at risk of, pancreatitis.
- Pregnant or lactating bitches.
By purchasing this Hills Prescription Diet food you confirm that your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this food on the basis of his/her diagnosis. You understand that whilst your pet is being fed Hills Prescription Diet food you will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage and will seek immediate veterinary advice should your pets condition deteriorate in any way whilst using this product.