Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Early Stage Dry Cat Food Chicken Flavour
Not suitable for: Kittens, lactating or pregnant queens. Cats with sodium depletion. Chronic Kidney Disease with proteinuria or IRIS stages 3-4.
This is a veterinary diet product - it is really important that it is only used specifically for a pet that has been recommended this product by a veterinary professional.A vet will be able to give you all of the information and advice you may need regarding your pet's condition.
We recommend that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months once you start using this veterinary diet to make sure that it is still appropriate.
If your pet's health deteriorates in any way, please contact your vet immediately.
Please note that by adding this product to your basket you have read and understood the above information.
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Early Stage Dry Cat Food Chicken Flavour is a complete and balanced kidney care food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs.
- Controlled phosphorus & sodium to protect kidney function
- High-quality protein providing 160% of daily essential amino acid requirements
- High protein digestibility (greater than 90%)
- Antioxidants to help defend cells from free radical oxidation, promoting a healthy immune system
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help fight inflammation
- High level of L-carnitine to support muscle
- With S+OXSHIELDTM - Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, L-Arginine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, L-Threonine, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Suitable for: adult cats aged 12 months and above for: Non-proteinuric early-stage Chronic Kidney Disease (IRIS stages 1-2). Cardiac disorders.