Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility (Kidney/Joint Care) Cat Food Chicken
Not suitable for: Kittens, lactating or pregnant queens. Cats with sodium depletion.
This is a veterinary diet product - it is really important that it is only used specifically for a pet that has been recommended this product by a veterinary professional.
A vet will be able to give you all of the information and advice you may need regarding your pet's condition.
We recommend that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months once you start using this veterinary diet to make sure that it is still appropriate.
If your pet's health deteriorates in any way, please contact your vet immediately.
Please note that by adding this product to your basket you have read and understood the above information.
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility (Kidney/Joint Care) Cat Food Chicken is a complete dry adult cat food that has been formulated to help relieve the symptoms of acute renal insufficiency. At the same time, the food can also be beneficial if your cat has osteoarthritis and joint complaints, thanks to a lower phosphorus and sodium content, combined with ingredients that are rich in EPA, omega-3, and vitamin E. Hill's have designed this food to help to support kidney and heart function, whilst also helping joint metabolism. Feeding this tasty cat food to your cat can help to ease the symptoms of kidney disease as well as helping your cat to be more mobile and active.
- Helps slow progression of kidney disease
- Helps reduce accumulation of toxic protein-breakdown protein. Decreases urinary concentration of constituents of urate and cystine uroliths
- Helps ensure adequate energy, avoiding protein catabolism
- Supports cats' natural ability to build/maintain lean muscle mass
- Helps counteract metabolic acidosis
- Helps improve renal blood flow. Supports the metabolism of joints
- Helps slows progression of kidney disease. Limits fluid retention in early cardiac disorders
- Helps decrease ammonia reabsorption in the bowel. Lowers blood urea level
- Combats increased urinary losses due to polyuria
- Helps neutralise free radicals to support kidney function.
Ingredients: Brewers's rice, animal fat, chicken (21%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, wheat, pea protein, dried whole egg, fish oil, minerals, digest, cellulose, soybean oil, dried beet pulp, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Suitable for: adult cats aged 12 months and above for: osteoarthritis AND chronic kidney disease (all IRIS stages). Cardiac insufficiency. Urate urolithiasis and cystine urolithiasis.
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility (Kidney/Joint Care) Cat Food Chicken is a complete dry adult cat food that has been formulated to help relieve the symptoms of acute renal insufficiency.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page