Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet K/D Kidney Care Canine Dry Food:
- Reduced phosphorus to help slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Increased calories to ensure adequate energy provision.
- Added omega-3 fatty acids to improve blood flow to the kidneys.
- Reduced salt to slow the progression of kidney disease and limit fluid retention in early heart disease.
- Chronic kidney disease (IRIS stages 1 - 3)
- Renal forms of leishmaniasis
- Early cardiac disorders.
Not recommended for:
- Dogs with hyperlipidaemia or pancreatitis
- A history of, or at risk of pancreatitis
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
Hills Prescription Diet K/D Kidney Care Canine Dry Food is formulated by veterinarians to help manage kidney disease in dogs.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page