Hills Prescription Diet l/d Liver Care Dog Food Dry - Original
Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet L/D Liver Care Canine Original:
- Highly digestible and reduced level of protein to reduce workload on the liver.
- Increased zinc and Vitamin K to help reduce deficiencies of these which may occur during liver disease.
- Added potassium to help avoid deficiencies which can occur during liver disease.
- Added L-carnitine to help prevent build-up of fat in the liver.
Recommended for dogs with:
- Liver disorders
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Portosystemic shunt
- Copper storage disease
Not recommended for:
- Dogs with hyperlipidaemia or pancreatitis, or a history of, or at risk of, pancreatitis
- Puppies under 6 months of age
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs, and Puppies over 6 months old.
get it by :
Hills Prescription Diet L/D Liver Care Canine Original was created specifically for the nutritional management of dogs with liver disorders that cause reduced liver function.