Hills Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Dog Food Wet Original 12x350g Can
- New improved formula
- Low in fat and energy to encourage use of stored body fat to meet energy needs, resulting in weight loss.
- High in fibre to increase dietary bulk which limits hunger.
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients.
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time.
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility.
- Overweight dogs
- Fibre-responsive conditions in overweight dogs such as: Diabetes mellitus, Hyperlipidaemia, Colitis or constipation
Not recommended for:
- Dogs that are debilitated
- Underweight dogs
- Dehydrated dogs, in a hypermetabolic state
- Dogs with moderate to advanced heart failure
- Dogs with chronic kidney disease (IRIS stage 3 - 4)
- Dogs with liver disease
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
By purchasing this Hills Prescription Diet food you confirm that your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this food on the basis of his/her diagnosis. You understand that whilst your pet is being fed Hills Prescription Diet food you will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage and will seek immediate veterinary advice should your pets condition deteriorate in any way whilst using this product.
Hills Prescription Diet R/D Weight Reduction Canine Wet Food is designed specifically for the management of weight problems in dogs. Also recommended for fibre-responsive conditions in overweight dogs such as: Diabetes mellitus, Hyperlipidaemia, Colitis or constipation. *With new improved formula*
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page