Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Mini Dry Dog Food Chicken
- Overweight dogs.
- Overweight dogs with fibre-responsive conditions such as diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation.
Benefits for overweight dogs:
- Low in fat and energy to encourage use of stored body fat to meet energy needs, resulting in weight loss.
- High in fibre to increase dietary bulk which limits hunger.
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass.
Benefits for overweight dogs with fibre-responsive conditions:
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients.
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time.
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility.
Not recommended for:
- Dogs that are debilitated or underweight, dehydrated, in a hypermetabolic state.
- Dogs wwith moderate to advanced heart failure, chronic kidney disease (IRIS stage 3 - 4) or liver disease.
- Pregnant or lactating bitches.
get it by :
Hill's Prescription Diet R/D Weight Reduction Mini Dry Dog Food Chicken was designed specifically for the management of weight problems in dogs. It can also help overweight dogs with fibre-responsive conditions such as diabetes mellitus, colitis or constipation.