Hills Prescription Diet S/D Urinary Care Feline Wet 24x156g Can
Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet Feline S/D Wet:
- Reduced magnesium, phosphorus and protein to reduce the urinary concentration of the building blocks of struvite crystals and bladder stones.
- Increased sodium to encourage drinking to increase urine volume to help dilute the concentration of struvite building blocks.
- Encourages formation of an acidic urinary pH to increase the solubility of struvite.
Recommended for dissolution of struvite uroliths.
Not recommended for:
- Cats concurrently receiving urinary acidifiers
- Feeding long-term without monitoring acid-base status (because of urinary acidifying properties)
- Cats with non-struvite uroliths, kidney disease, hypokalaemia, metabolic acidosis, heart failure or hypertension
- Pregnant or lactating queens
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Cats.
By purchasing this Hills Prescription Diet food you confirm that your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this food on the basis of his/her diagnosis. You understand that whilst your pet is being fed Hills Prescription Diet food you will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage and will seek immediate veterinary advice should your pets condition deteriorate in any way whilst using this product.