Hills Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care - Multicare Dog Food Dry with Chicken
Bladder stones can be very painful and may reoccur in the same dog after being dissolved. Hills Prescription Diet C/D Urinary Multicare Canine with Chicken Dry helps to reduce the risk that struvite stones develop again once they've been dissolved.
- Encourages formation of an acidic urinary pH to discourage the formation of struvite crystals and bladder stones.
- Superior antioxidant formula to neutralise free radicals which may form during inflammation and cause damage to the urinary system.
- Helping to dissolve struvite stones
- Long-term nutritional management of dogs prone to:
-struvite, calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate crystals and uroliths (reduction of recurrence)
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
- Dogs concurrently receiving urinary acidifiers
- Dogs with: cystine and ammonium urate stones
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
Hills Prescription Diet C/D Urinary Multicare Canine with Chicken Dry helps to reduce the risk that struvite stones develop again once they have been dissolved.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page