Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet C/D Urinary Care Multicare Feline with Chicken Dry:
- Reduced magnesium, phosphorus and protein to reduce the urinary concentration of the building blocks of struvite crystals and bladder stones.
- Dissolves sterile struvite stones in as little as 14 days! (Feline Sterile Struvite Urolith Dissolution Study. Interim Report of Five Cats with Struvite Uroliths. J Vet Intern Med 2010;24:704.)
- Targets a slightly acidic urinary pH to discourage the formation of struvite crystals and bladder stones without encouraging the formation of calcium oxalate crystals.
- Initial nutritional management of cats with any type of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD), including crystalluria and/or urolithiasis from any cause, urethral plugs and idiopathic cystitis.
- Long-term nutritional management of cats prone to: struvite, calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate crystals and uroliths (reduction of occurrence and recurrence); urethral plugs (almost exclusively associated with struvite or calcium phosphate crystals); and idiopathic FLUTD (especially c/d Multicare Feline pouch or canned formulas).
Not recommended for kittens or pregnant or lactating queens.
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Cats.
Feeding your cat Hills Prescription Diet C/D Urinary Care Multicare Feline with Chicken Dry makes it easier to effectively maintain a healthy urinary tract and reduce the risk of stones recurring after dissolution.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page