Hills Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care - Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Cat Food Dry
Key benefits of Hills Prescription Diet Urinary Care C/D Multicare Reduced Calorie Feline with Chicken Dry Food:
- Reduced energy and fat to help avoid weight gain.
- Supplemented L-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Reduced magnesium, phosphorus and protein to reduce the urinary concentration of the building blocks of struvite crystals and bladder stones.
- Dissolution of sterile struvite stones.
- Initial nutritional management of obese-prone cats with any type of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD), including crystalluria and/or urolithiasis from any cause.
- Long-term nutritional management of cats with a tendency to be overweight, which are prone to: struvite, calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate crystals.
- Uroliths (reduction of occurrence and recurrence)
- Urethral plugs (almost exclusively associated with struvite or calcium phosphate crystals)
- Idiopathic FLUTD.
Not recommended for kittens or pregnant or lactating queens.
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Cats.
Hills Prescription Diet Urinary Care C/D Multicare Reduced Calorie Feline with Chicken Dry Food is recommended for initial nutritional management of obese-prone cats with Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD).
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page