Hills Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Dog Food Dry Original
- The reduction of urate, oxalate and cystine uroliths formation
- Chronic kidney disease - advanced (IRIS stage 4)
- Hepatic copper storage disease
For dogs with urate, calcium oxalate and cystine bladder stones:
- Reduced protein and calcium to reduce the urinary building blocks of urate, calcium oxalate and cystine crystals and bladder stones.
- Targets an alkaline pH to discourage the formation of urate, calcium oxalate and cystine crystals.
- High Vitamin E and Beta-carotene to neutralise free radicals to help combat urolithiasis.
For dogs with chronic kidney disease (advanced stages):
- High quality and reduced protein to reduce workload on the kidneys.
- Reduced phosphorus to slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Reduced sodium to help slow the progression of kidney disease and limit fluid build up in early heart disease.
- Increased Vitamin B to combat losses which may occur during kidney disease.
Not recommended for:
- Dogs with struvite urolithiasis
- The first 1-2 weeks after surgery
- Dogs with hypoalbuminaemia, hyperlipidaemia
- Dogs with pancreatitis, or a history of, or at risk of, pancreatitis.
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
Hills Prescription Diet Urinary Care U/D Canine Original Dry was developed to aid in the management of dogs with the problems associated with urolithiasis.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page