Hills Prescription Diet w/d Digestive/Weight/Diabetes Management Dog Food Wet 12x370g Can
- Weight maintenance after weight loss
- Fibre-responsive conditions such as: diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation.
- Struvite urolithiasis reduction in obesity-prone dogs.
For weight maintenance in dogs:
- Reduced energy and fat to help avoid weight gain.
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass.
- High fibre to increase dietary bulk which helps dogs feel full.
For dogs with fibre-responsive conditions:
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients.
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time.
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility.
For obese-prone dogs with struvite bladder stones:
- Encourages formation of an acidic urinary pH to increase the solubility of struvite.
- Reduced magnesium and phosphorus to reduce the urinary building blocks of struvite crystals and bladder stones.
Not recommended for:
- Dogs concurrently receiving urinary acidifiers.
- Dogs that are debilitated.
- Underweight dogs.
- Dehydrated dogs.
- Pregnant or lactating bitches.
By purchasing this Hills Prescription Diet food you confirm that your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this food on the basis of his/her diagnosis. You understand that whilst your pet is being fed Hills Prescription Diet food you will seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage and will seek immediate veterinary advice should your pets condition deteriorate in any way whilst using this product.
Hills Prescription Diet Canine W/D Wet can be used once your dog has reached an ideal weight. This food will then help you maintain their weight. It is low in calories and fat but high in dietary fibre to help reduce hungar between meals and reduce your dog's desire to beg. With added L-carnitine which helps your dog burn fat and preserve muscle when losing weight.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page