Key features of Hills Prescription Diet Weight Reduction R/D Canine with Chicken Dry:
- Low in fat and energy to encourage use of stored body fat to meet energy needs, resulting in weight loss.
- High in fibre to increase dietary bulk which limits hunger.
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients.
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time.
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility
Lifestage: Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
- Overweight dogs
- Fibre-responsive conditions in overweight dogs
- Diabetes mellitus
Not recommended for:
- Dogs that are debilitated or underweight
- Dehydrated dogs, in a hypermetabolic state
- Dogs with moderate to advanced heart failure
- Dogs with chronic kidney disease (IRIS stage 3 - 4)
- Dogs with liver disease
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
Hills Prescription Diet Weight Reduction R/D Canine with Chicken Dry was designed specifically for the management of weight problems in dogs.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page