Hurtta Outdoors Summit Parka Cherry
The Hurtta Outdoors Summit Parka is an efficient way to keep your dog's body temperature stable in cold weather. It is designed to complement the thermal insulation capacity of short-haired dogs and dogs with no undercoat, preventing them from freezing in harsh weather conditions. Even dogs with thick and long fur need protection against the cold from time to time.
The highly technical winter jacket protects a dogs most important muscle groups and the sensitive abdomen area. It is particularly well suited for warming up the muscles of active dogs before or after training. Quick to put on and take off, the jacket features an adjustable back length, belt and collar and an opening for a harness. The product has a waterproof and breathable Houndtex coating and high-visibility 3M reflector. Recommended for demanding use.
Sizes available are measured by back length. Please use the size guide or view the special instructions tab to help you choose the right size for your breed of dog.
- 20cm - Chihuahua, Pomeranian
- 25cm - Chihuahua, Papillon, Toy poodle
- 30cm - Miniature Pinscher, Tibetan Spaniel, Italian Greyhound
- 35cm - Border Terrier, Brazilian Terrier, Boston Terrier
- 40cm - Cairn Terrier, Shetland Sheepdog, Basenji
- 45cm - Cocker Spaniel, Beagle, Drever
- 50cm - Spanish Water Dog, Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
- 55cm - Border Collie, Welsh Springer Spaniel, Whippet
- 60cm - Boxer, Rottweiler, Giant Schnauzer
- 70cm - Borzoi, Hovawart, Pyrenenean, Mountain Dog
- 80cm - Great Dane, Neapolitan Mastiff, Spanish Mastiff
- 90cm - Irish Wolfhound, St Bernard, Pyrenean Mastiff
These recommended breeds are for reference purposes, sizes of dogs may vary between individuals.
The Hurtta Outdoors Summit Parka is an efficient way to keep your dog's body temperature stable in cold weather. It comes in two colours: Raven (black) and Cherry (pink) and a variety of sizes to suit all breeds.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page